Here is my first tip.
0. Download the Auctioneer addon if you dont already have it. If you need help, let me know and I will do my best to do so.
1. Check the prices of some item types in the Auction House, and then check with your Auctioneer data.
2. Buy those item types.
3. List at average price.
4. Profit!!!
Now the explaination with some examples. The item type you want to look at is items sold by vendors. We are not talking limited items here. Just items that are sold by vendors in unlimited quantities. Check the average price for these items on the AH, then find the cost from the vendor and an idea of the listing cost. If the listing cost + cost of item from vendor is less than the average price on the AH, you will likely get a profit.
Here are some items I like to sell:
Rune Thread - cost is 50s at base reputation.
(Needed for tailoring, can be purchased from a tailoring supply vendor standing right next to a tailor trainer) I have sold these on the AH for anywhere between 1G and 6G depending on the server. If you sell these, do not flood the market, or everyone will enter the market with you.
Recipe: Longjaw Mud Snapper - cost is 3S80C at base reputation.
(Needed for cooking fish...) I usually sell these for about 3G and some change on one of my servers.
Recipe: Bristle Whisker Catfish - cost is 10S80C at base reputation.
(Needed for cooking fish...) I have sold this recipe for 12G+ on the same server I sell the other recipe on.
There are many more. Enjoy!
-Whø
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tip for today
Posted by Whø at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment