Hello everyone, I am back from my weekend away. I went visiting, and only had access to WiFi for the weekend. So, I found out that WoW + auctioneer + scanning + WiFi =/= Success. So, i had to use the basic scan methods and the end result was very little trading on my part this weekend. Also, I was unable to get ahead on my posts for here. I was able to work on several of the reviews I have coming up. I have reviews coming for Extreme Leveling, WoW Tycoon and Zuggy's guide. Look for Extreme Leveling later today.
Mini tip of the day:
Keep an eye on patch notes, they are going to give you hints as to what items are going to do, and you can use this information to speculate on the value of the item after the patch. Should you buy more and stock up for after the patch, or do you need to drop those items really fast before a BIG loss.
I'll post up Extreme Leveling later.
-Whø
Monday, February 23, 2009
Wifi is the devil
Posted by Whø at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment